|Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Unit|
Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Unit is a surgery unit at the Gaffney Chicago Medical Center involved in surgical treatment of organs inside the thorax (heart and lungs).
- Doctor Isidore Latham: Chief of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Doctor Marty Peterson: Anesthesiologist
- Doctor Allan Vorspan: Anesthesiologist
- Paul Deakins: Perfusionist
- Beth Cole: RN, Operating Room nurse
- Dina Garston: RN, Cardiac nurse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.